How to Book a Meeting
You can now book a meeting with your CPA or Advisor online. Meetings are specific to office location. Virtual conference meetings are also available and encouraged.
Follow the steps below to book your meeting.
1. Open rbsk.cpa/Book-Meeting.php. in a new window.
2. On this webpage, locate your advisor. You may click your advisor’s ‘Schedule Meeting Now’ button which looks like the image below.
3. You will then be directed to your advisor’s booking page, where you may select the service. The service includes the location of your meeting (either virtually or at your preferred location) as well as the type of meeting. That page looks like the image below.
4. Next choose the time of your meeting. Only dates and times that your advisor is available will be shown similarly to the image below.
5. Then, finally include your details so your advisor knows who the meeting is with and click ‘Book’. The image below is similar to what you will see.
6. After booking, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email you will be able to modify your appointment if necessary.
Additional resources for you: