Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act
The Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act was the 1st bill signed to help provide funding and relief during the outbreak. This $8.3 billion emergency health package, which was passed on March 6, 2020 was designed to include funding to:
- Combat the spread of the new virus,
- Help fund authorities already fighting to contain the outbreak,
- Help other authorities gear up to protect themselves from it,
- Provide billions into prevention efforts and,
- More than $3 billion in vaccine research in hopes of quickly producing a vaccine for the deadly disease.
If you'd like to learn more about this bill, read the highlights here.
To find out more information visit our COVID-19 Guidance Center.
Tips of where to get your information about the virus
Where to find local updates about the virus
Decatur County Health Department Facebook Page
Bartholomew County Health Department Facebook Page
Ripley County Health Department Facebook Page
Franklin County Health Department Facebook Page
North Vernon Plain Dealer & Sun Homepage
We are committed to serving clients with care, and we are confident we are taking precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients. We know that this is a stressful time for everyone, and we hope that you, your family and our community stay safe.
Please call us at if you have any questions